About Me

I am a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend, a daughter, and a teacher. I am many things, especially a writer. I am a person who loves the Lord. I am a Child of God. I am a Christian under construction. I want to be a Christ-like Christian. I want Jesus to call me "a woman who loves sharing about our Lord and Savior with others."

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A quick hello.

I was able to post to my other blog today.  It is quite lengthy so I did not get to this one as planned.  The post is titled "Remember falling in love..."   I want to encourage you to visit the blog and read it okay.  Go to http://www.mprompt2s4journaling.blogspot.com/  and enjoy reading and journaling.  Must get ready for church.  Got a business meeting I need to be there for since I am the church clerk.  Haven't been able to attend in quite some time on Weds.  so I am very happy to get to go.  Talk with you later, God bless you and your family.  Love, Marshel

No comments:

Post a Comment