About Me

I am a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend, a daughter, and a teacher. I am many things, especially a writer. I am a person who loves the Lord. I am a Child of God. I am a Christian under construction. I want to be a Christ-like Christian. I want Jesus to call me "a woman who loves sharing about our Lord and Savior with others."

Friday, September 9, 2011

Funny how things work out.

I am so excited.  God worked some kinks out of my day and I just want to say how awesome He works. 
Let me start from the beginning.  I had a job interview today.  It is with a brand new daycare center and well, the time I was supposed to be there was the same time my grandpumpkin had her special grandparents performance.  She was so disappointed I could not be there.  Well, the director of the daycare's son has strep throat and she wanted to reschedule our interview time for Monday.  So, I got to go to Natellie's little song special.  It was real cute.  And when she saw me she was so happy.  She just waved and waved and showed her friend where me and papa was sitting.  She said to her friend, "She's here."  I could read her lips.  And that my friends was the awesomeness of God.  It was such a little matter to Him and yet He was able to arrange things for Natellie's grandmother to be there.  Oh, how I hate to disappoint my grandchildren.  And today thanks to the Lord's working things out I did not have to let her down.  She has a good memory of her kindergarten performance.  And that is my business.  Making sure my grandchildren have good memories of their grandparents.  And God is in the memory making business too.  Because I will always remember the look of happiness on my grandpumpkin's face today. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to make it. Looking at her in class today, I saw such a beautiful young girl!

    ReplyDelete