About Me

I am a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend, a daughter, and a teacher. I am many things, especially a writer. I am a person who loves the Lord. I am a Child of God. I am a Christian under construction. I want to be a Christ-like Christian. I want Jesus to call me "a woman who loves sharing about our Lord and Savior with others."

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Not feeliing well.

Waiting formy ride to pick me up for church.  Right now I am comtemplating on calling my daughter to let her know how bad I am feeling.  A couple of weeks ago I went to the ER with severe chest pains.  Turned out to be asthmatic bronchitis.  Felt like a heartattack to me.  The pain in my chest knocked me down to the floor.  Well, for about ten minutes the pain started again.  Feels like my heart is being ripped out of my chest.  Barely can type this.  Oh, how I feel bad, real bad.  Why am I posting?  Just wanted to let you know that I want to write and share everything about my life in relation to the Lord.  And right now I doing alot of praying for the pain to go away.  Please pray it is just my asthma again.  I need your prayers right now.  The pain is so upsetting.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment