About Me

I am a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend, a daughter, and a teacher. I am many things, especially a writer. I am a person who loves the Lord. I am a Child of God. I am a Christian under construction. I want to be a Christ-like Christian. I want Jesus to call me "a woman who loves sharing about our Lord and Savior with others."

Saturday, March 24, 2012

A beautiful spring day...

I had to work from open to 2pm today at the store and when I got off I was so excited.  See, it is a great day for me.  My husband took our grandson fishing and I get to be home by myself and have some time on the computer.  That is what is making it great for me. 

I start my new job on Monday.  Two days and I am getting that tingly feeling of not knowing what to expect.  I had the same job for 12 years and then in the last two years I am starting my third job.  I pray this is a keeper.  I am excited about doing new lesson plans for sure.  The daycare and teaching part will be the same as any other preschool class more or less, but the lesson plans at this daycare will be new ones for me to develop.  I love that.  Speaking of that I have time to do a post to the prompt blog and share some teaching ideas for adults instead of children.  That is very exciting for me.  I love to share what the Lord lays on my heart in form of prompts.

I think I will close and do that now before the guys get home...

No comments:

Post a Comment