About Me

I am a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend, a daughter, and a teacher. I am many things, especially a writer. I am a person who loves the Lord. I am a Child of God. I am a Christian under construction. I want to be a Christ-like Christian. I want Jesus to call me "a woman who loves sharing about our Lord and Savior with others."

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Wow, it's been awhile...

Well, now that I no longer have to get online to do any homework, I can't get online.  See, that was my excuse for firing up the computer.  Gordon hates me on this thng, so I have no reason to get on the computer in his way of thinking.  But he just left to go fishing and I have a few minutes before I get ready for church.  I have alot to write but not the time.  So, the reason you have not heard from me is there is no opportunity to get online.  But it is fishing season and I may get those times while he is away to post to the blog.  If he goes fishing on the nights I am off from the store I can get online.  So, that is why I am not posting like I want to.  I have to report about my school.  I did not get my MBA.  Yeah, it was so depressing that I cried for days.  I needed a 3.0 and only had 2.92.  So, I have to come up with a thousand dollars and then retake a class that I made the lowest grade in make an A and bring my gpa up.  So since there is not a money tree available for the picking I am waiting for Gordon to get approved for a disability check and then hopefully there will be a way I can save the money up to get back in school.  Good news though.  I have a new job and start on the 26th.  It is same pay as the daycare but it is only one mile from my house.  So, no worry about falling asleep at the wheel.  Save lots on gas.  And will not have to be in the classroom.  I am going to be the asst. director and teacher mentor.  I will be teaching the teachers.  HOORAY!!  I am excited and scared too.  New challenges.  But excited because I don't have to travel 20 miles to work and Gordon doesn't have to drive twice a day there. And well, the daycare is also where my grandkids go to.  That is a plus.  And the hours will allow me to go to work at the store too.  And well, the Lord has answered so many prayers and He is to be praised.  Well, now gotta go to church.  Then go to work.  Maybe I will be able to write before I go to work.  Right now this was rushed and jumbled and not my best at posting but needed to bring you up to date.  Okay until later, but hopefully not much later.  love.

No comments:

Post a Comment