About Me

I am a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend, a daughter, and a teacher. I am many things, especially a writer. I am a person who loves the Lord. I am a Child of God. I am a Christian under construction. I want to be a Christ-like Christian. I want Jesus to call me "a woman who loves sharing about our Lord and Savior with others."

Monday, February 20, 2012

What ya know...

The doctor's number recommendation for me was tomorrow off and sleep all day.  Does not want me to get out of bed to do anything.   His exact words "something has to change or you are going to kill yourself."  Easier said than done.  Don't see how I can slow down.  Don't have the 6 to 8 hours he says I need.  Don't have no way of elevating the stress I have.  So, this is a matter of prayer for sure friends.  Said I am suffering from exhaustion.  Said that I have asthmatic bronchitis.  Said my immunity system can't fight it because I am just too exhausted.  Said that is why I am so forgetful lately too.  My brain is not resting.  My body is not resting.  I just don't have the luxury of rest at this time in my life.  I know the doctor is right.  But what am I to do?  Pray.  God can make a way.  God can help me get more rest, less stress, and well just start taking care of myself in general.  So, I am going to sleep tomorrow with the help of some really good cough syrup.  I have used it in the past and the codeine hellps me sleep and the cough syrup helps me stop coughing so I can sleep.  And well hopefully the antibiotics will help me breathe without the use of my nebulizeer and rescue inhaler.  So, today starts a new outlook on life.  I don't want to shorten my life.  I want to live a fulfilled life that will glorify the Lord.  Tomorrow I start resting more and taking better care of myself.  I have ended up in the hospital every year and I pray this year I won't.  So please pray for me dear friends.  Thank you very much.  Know that you are loved...Marshel

No comments:

Post a Comment