About Me

I am a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend, a daughter, and a teacher. I am many things, especially a writer. I am a person who loves the Lord. I am a Child of God. I am a Christian under construction. I want to be a Christ-like Christian. I want Jesus to call me "a woman who loves sharing about our Lord and Savior with others."

Monday, February 20, 2012

Hello this nice winter day...

This has been one of the warmest winters we have had in many, many years.  Of course there still is time to have a real winter with snow and ice like norm.  We have even had snow in March when we were getting ready for spring break at school.  Who knows what the weather has in store.  As for now, we are enjoying the sixtyplus degree weather and no snow. 

I was so sick yesterday that I slept through Sunday School, worship service, lunch and woke up only long enough to eat.  As you all know I am an insomniac and never sleep more than four hours a night.  I slept the entire Sunday away.  I did not even have Nyquil or any other meds that would cause me to be sleepy.  I literally was that sick.  Well, today I went to work even though I felt like a doormat with everyone putting their muddy feet on me and kicking me around.  Since it was President's Day and the schools were out the daycare did not have as very many kids as usual so my boss sent me home.  She could have sent any one of the employees home but she said since I was so sick I needed to go home anyway.  I have a doctor appt in a couple of hours.  I hope he can make me feel better somehow.  It is my asthma for sure and I feel like I have pneumonia.  It's probably just exhaustion.  But we'll see.

So, I have some time to just lie and rest.  I did some homework and now I am going to lie down.  I sure miss being able to blog freely.  One day...

Anyway, must close for now.  Short but at least I am able to make a post.  More later... Marshel

No comments:

Post a Comment