About Me

I am a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend, a daughter, and a teacher. I am many things, especially a writer. I am a person who loves the Lord. I am a Child of God. I am a Christian under construction. I want to be a Christ-like Christian. I want Jesus to call me "a woman who loves sharing about our Lord and Savior with others."

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Almost Valentine's Day

I am not sure if I will have an opportunity to write on Feb 14th since I never know what life is going to throw at me.  So, I want to wish everyone a very happy Valentine's Day.  I know the origin of this day, but hey, I have decided to it is a day for letting my friends know that I care about them and love them.  I want you to know that my life would not be as special if you were not in it.  I am never lonely when I have the many memories I have consisting of my friends. 

and it is another day we can let the Lord know how much we love Him.  Have you ever given the Lord a valentine?  Give Him one this year.  Tape it in your journal.  I bet He would love to hear from you and how much you love Him.  If you have time you could even make Him one. 

I hope you have many Valentine moments in your life.  Be sure to hug each of your family members that you can.  A hug a day makes the heart healthy...
Must go for now.  Remember I love each and every one of you, my dear friends...Marshel

No comments:

Post a Comment