About Me

I am a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend, a daughter, and a teacher. I am many things, especially a writer. I am a person who loves the Lord. I am a Child of God. I am a Christian under construction. I want to be a Christ-like Christian. I want Jesus to call me "a woman who loves sharing about our Lord and Savior with others."

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thank you for your prayers.

I know that when I am in a place where I need to be alone with my thoughts that is when I need my friends the most.  I want to thank each of you for your prayers and love.  I should take advantage of this alone time and write, but I am so tired.  Mentally tired.  I will write about my feelings and my husband at a later time.  Right now I just want to post a thank you and give you a virtual hug and let you know that you are important to me.  In my time of need I know I can depend on my online family.  Thank you for being there.  Later, marshel.

No comments:

Post a Comment