About Me

I am a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend, a daughter, and a teacher. I am many things, especially a writer. I am a person who loves the Lord. I am a Child of God. I am a Christian under construction. I want to be a Christ-like Christian. I want Jesus to call me "a woman who loves sharing about our Lord and Savior with others."

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wow! It's been a while...

Life is crazy.  Life is busy.  Life is more complicated than ever.  Life is not cooperating.  Life does not care about blogs or posting to groups.  Life says get off the computer and not be you.  Life says time to go.  Sorry, has gotten in the way.  Hopefully one day I will be back soon.  I miss blogging.  I miss being on the internet.  I miss MY life.  More later I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment