About Me

I am a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend, a daughter, and a teacher. I am many things, especially a writer. I am a person who loves the Lord. I am a Child of God. I am a Christian under construction. I want to be a Christ-like Christian. I want Jesus to call me "a woman who loves sharing about our Lord and Savior with others."

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hey, another post...

I figured the last one I posted would be it for 2011, but I got another opportunity.  My husband fell asleep and I called to see why he wasn't here to pick me up.  So, it will be about 15 minutes before he shows up.  The daycare where I work is in another town 14 miles away.  So, I have his driving time to write.  I am feeling better in the mental health dept of my life.  I need to journal more often and that will help.  I love posting prompts to the blog www.mprompt2s4journaling.blogspot.com and that helped tremendously as a form of therapy.  I hope to post a couple more before the new year begins because my school will resume and then it is homework, homework, homework.  I enjoy reading my groups posts and have been looking at some new blogs.  I belong to a couple of Christian journaling groups and they are so supportive.  Virtual families via internet, but at times I feel they are more like my family than my real in the flesh touch them family.  I want to tell everyone who reads my blog thank you for your support and hope you have a blessed new year.  Love Marshel

No comments:

Post a Comment