About Me

I am a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend, a daughter, and a teacher. I am many things, especially a writer. I am a person who loves the Lord. I am a Child of God. I am a Christian under construction. I want to be a Christ-like Christian. I want Jesus to call me "a woman who loves sharing about our Lord and Savior with others."

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Taking a moment to post

It is 10 o'clock and I am making myself get out of bed.  Oh, how I could just stay there all day, but need to get up and clean the kitchen.  Now whether that happens we will have to see.  What I want to do before Gordon comes home from hunting is stay on the computer and blog.  But what I have to do is catch up on my homework.  Didn't have the computer for a few days because it had a virus and had to be exorcised.  So I have a week's worth of homework to get done by Monday.  Have to work today at 3pm.  Need to get started on that homework instead of blogging, but I don't have many opportunities to get online for myself instead of just school. Hunting will be over and then Gordon stays home everyday again. 

We go to see if he can get disability on Monday.  He had been turned down twice now only because he did not work since 2007.  You have to work to put money in disability and since he hasn't they go off my income and they say I make too much.  How is minimum wage too much?  Anyway, they said we can add depression now and that should help.  I need him to get a disability check to help make the mortgage payment.  My first job pays for all of the other bills and my second job is just for the bankruptcy lawyer's payment.  So, if he can get a check each month then the stress level will be lessened for me.  I am getting too old, too tired, too exhausted, too depressed to continue doing all of  the finances by myself.  I pray this is the Lord's will that Gordon can help provide for our family.  It will also help his depression. 

Well, this is short but just felt great to be able to turn the computer on and not worry about the "malicious" virus that was crashing my computer.  Praying my computer will not come into any more harm and that the devil flees from it because I use this computer for the Lord's work also and the devil cannot touch what is the Lord's.  Praying to be in God' will, Marshel

No comments:

Post a Comment